User Custom Fields
Custom fields are user-made fields that can be used in an application to add more information to the user or units.
To create user-related custom fields follow these steps:
2. Enable the _EditCustomField privilege in your application.
Create the custom fields
1. Add Custom fields by clicking on the panel menu in the Vehicles panel and select Manage Custom Fields.
2. Select the Field type of your choice and their default values
3. Click on Save.
Add the custom fields to the User Types
1. Click on the Panel Menu and select User Type Editor.
2. Select User Type to edit.
3. Expand the Details step.
Here you’ll find your available custom fields. Make them visible, hidden, or mandatory by checking on the boxes for each field.
4. Finally, click on Save.
The selected custom fields can now be found in the user properties.
Display Custom Fields
To display Custom Fields in the Vehicles list, you can right-click in the columns and add them.
Read more about adding columns to your workspace here.