How to enable HTTPS on your server
This guide explains how to enable HTTPS on your server
If you try to access your site by putting https:// in front of your URLs right, you’ll get an error. That’s because you haven’t installed an SSL Certificate.
In general, enabling HTTPS on your server require the following steps:
- Host with a dedicated IP address: we suggest you searching for a suitable host provider on the internet.
- Buy a certificate: usually a service provided by your host provider.
- Activate the certificate: service provided by your host provider.
- Install the certificate on your server
- Update your site to use HTTPS (IIS)