Cleanup deletes old history data from your database. In this way you can keep a maximum size without saturating your disk space.
1. Login to SiteAdmin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Cleanup
Cleanup per application
If you want to apply cleanup settings to one specific application, you can set it up this way:
1. Go to Settings > Cleanup
2. Enable Cleanup.
3. Set a time when you want the cleanup to run. Typically in the middle of the night.
4. Set Keep history periods according to your needs.
|Camera data:||it will remove data related to the Camera plugin.|
|Close alarms:||it will close alarms that are still open|
|Dispatch data:||it will remove data related to Dispatch|
|Event data:||it will remove data related to Event rules|
|Report data:||it will remove data related to processed Reports|
|Sessions:||it will remove data related to login information|
|Track data:||it will remove data related to track and trackpoints|
|User action:||it will remove data for open alarms on the map|
Cleanup at the application level
Use this option if you want to apply the same Cleanup settings for all applications at the same time.
- Individual Cleanup settings applied per application will prevail over this general settings.
- The application setting cannot be longer than the site setting.
- Enable Cleanup still has to be on under Settings > Cleanup for this feature to work
1. Go to Application > Cleanup
2. Select application from drop down.
3. Set Keep history periods according to your needs.