How to select your map in your application
GpsGate supports multiple maps. You can enable and use them all in the application.
Follow these steps to choose your map inside your application.
1. Install your map provider.
2. Enable your map in your application Privileges and Features under Maps > _UseMapPlugin
3. Save your application changes.
4. Log in to your application.
5. Open the Map menu and select your new map.
- The selected map will be kept the next time the user enters the session.
- If you need to enable different maps for different users, check their roles and select which map/s they are able to use.
- Some maps support having multiple layers.
- To use Google Maps in an on-premises server, you need a valid API key (more info here). If GpsGate hosts your server, Google Maps is optional. Please contact support for more information.