ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor Integration
The integration between ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor and GpsGate Server allows to pull vehicles latest position from GpsGate Server and use it within an ArcGIS Server.
1. Create an Operator user.
Read more about how to create a user here.
2. Enable access for this user to the privilege _APIRead
Read more about how to enable REST API in an application here.
3. Make sure that user has the correct accesses to the data they need to poll for (users).
Read more about how to enable _ReadData privileges to users here.
1. In ArgGIS GeoEvent Processor administration page, create a new Input of Type Poll an External Website for JSON.
2. Give it a name.
3. Fill in the REST URL, typically like https://HOST_OR_IP/comGpsGate/api/v.1/applications/APPLICATION_ID/usersstatus
4. Select YES under Create GeoEvent Definition and give that a name.
5. HTTP Method should be GET.
Under the Advanced section you need to add/remove the following:
6. Set Update Frequency to a desired number.
7. Header Parameter Name: Value list:
It should be this: Authorization:TOKEN_AS_GENERATED_BY_THE_TOKEN_RESOURCE (http://HOST_OR_IP/comGpsGate/api/v.1/applications/APPLICATION_ID/tokens)
Note that there is no space between Authorization and the token, only a column (:)
8. X Geometry Field
9. Y Geometry Field