ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor Integration
The integration between ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor and GpsGate Server allows you to pull a vehicle's latest position from GpsGate Server and use it within an ArcGIS Server.
1. Create an Operator user.
2. Enable access for this user to the privilege _APIRead
3. Make sure that user has the correct accesses to the data they need to poll for (users).
1. In ArgGIS GeoEvent Processor administration page, create a new Input of Type Poll an External Website for JSON.
2. Give it a name.
3. Fill in the REST URL, typically like https://HOST_OR_IP/comGpsGate/api/v.1/applications/APPLICATION_ID/usersstatus
4. Select YES under Create GeoEvent Definition and give that a name.
5. HTTP Method should be GET.
Under the Advanced section you need to add/remove the following:
6. Set Update Frequency to the desired number.
7. Header Parameter Name: Value list:
It should be this: Authorization:TOKEN_AS_GENERATED_BY_THE_TOKEN_RESOURCE (http://HOST_OR_IP/comGpsGate/api/v.1/applications/APPLICATION_ID/tokens)
Note that there is no space between Authorization and the token, only a column (:)
8. X Geometry Field
9. Y Geometry Field