How to install
1. Sign up for MapBox at: https://www.mapbox.com/signup/
Create a new map project here: https://www.mapbox.com/projects/
(Needed in step 2).
2. Download the MapBox plugin from SiteAdmin > Plugins
3. Go to SiteAdmin > Maps > MapBox.
Enter your MapBox API Access Token (also called "Default Public Token") and Map ID (style) in the fields named access_token and map_id respectively.
(Some more default Map ID styles can be found here also: https://www.mapbox.com/developers/api/maps/ )
4. Go to SiteAdmin > Applications and enable the plugin for the application(s) of your choice. You do that in Privileges and Features > Maps > _UseMapPlugin > MapBox.
- If you use a firewall please make sure this url-pattern is open:
- Please check the MapBox data plans and choose according to your needs: https://www.mapbox.com/plans/
- While zooming, the map markers will not follow the animation until finished.