1. Sign up for MapBox at www.mapbox.com/signup
2. Create a new map project in studio.mapbox.com and click New style
3. Select a template of your choice and customize it as you need
4. Click on Share to view your generated
5. Download the MapBox plugin from Site Admin > Plugins
6. Go to Site Admin > Maps > MapBox.
7. Enter your Access Token and Map ID (Style URL) in the respective fields.
8. Go to SiteAdmin > Applications and enable the plugin for the application(s) of your choice. You do that in Privileges and Features > Maps > _UseMapPlugin > MapBox.
- If you use a firewall please make sure this url-pattern is open:
- Please check the MapBox data plans and choose according to your needs: www.mapbox.com/plans
- While zooming, the map markers will not follow the animation until finished.