Steps to Install
1. Log in to Site Admin
2. Go to the "Plugins" tab
3. Set the Repository URL to beta.gpsgate.com
4. Download and install "Geocodefarm"
Enter key and activate in application
1. Go to Site Admin -> Maps -> Geocodefarm
2. Enter the Geocodefarm API key
If you do not have a Geocodefarm key, get one by signing up here: https://www.geocode.farm
Once you have registered for a key you log in here: https://geocode.farm/clientarea.php
GeocodeFarm will allow you 100 geocode or reverse geocode requests per day per server with no API key. GpsGate Server will cache all requests for you but if you find yourself going over this limit you can upgrade your Geocodefarm plan here: https://geocode.farm/our-packages/
Enable GeocodeFarm as geocoder for an application
1. Click on Applications in Site Admin menu
2. Click on the application for which you want to set GeocodeFarm as a geocoder
3. Select "Geocodefarm" in the drop-down under "Geocoder"
4. Click Save