Area Search - queries directly from the map
Area search makes auditing tracks or events within a specific neighborhood or map zone easy.
It's the fastest way to answer a geographically-bound query for tracks and/or events. Who drove here? What events occurred here?
How to enable the Area Search:
1. Open the store from the top left corner:
2. Select Area Search and then press on Enable feature
3. Chose the applications for which you want the Area Search and press on Enable Features.
4. Reload the the platform.
How to use the feature:
Click the area search icon, select the area on the map, and then input your date/time and any event rule filter.
You can quickly see things like:
- Have we had an SOS in this zone?
- How often have we been here this week?
- Which driver was here last Friday?
For more on enabling and using area search, read on here.