Sign up for your support account
By signing up, you can create a personal account where you can submit and check the status of your tickets you submit to support.
Create an account in support
To create an account follow these steps:
1. Go to support.gpsgate.com
2. Click on Sign in.
3. Click on Sign up.
4. Enter your details and click on Sign up button.
5. Go to your inbox, and verify your email.
Once your email is verified, you can now log in to submit tickets to support.
Create a ticket in support
1. Click on Support, on the top right of the screen.
2. Go to the bottom of the screen and click on Create a ticket
3. Enter the case details.
Don't forget to attach the error logs of the day (typically located on C:\GpsGateServer\ErrorLog) if you think is relevant to the case:
4. Click on Submit.
Congratulations! You've now submitted a ticket to support. They'll respond as soon as possible to your request.