With the Area Search plugin you can search in your vehicle history for a specific area. It is very effective and intuitive.
With Area Search you can instantly answer questions like:
- Who was here last Friday?
- How many times have we been here this week?
- When was the last time we were here?
- Who was speeding here?
Install Area Search
- Go to SiteAdmin > Plugins > install AreaSearch
- To enable AreaSearch, click in your application name and select > Privileges and Features > Plugins > AreaSearch
- Save your application
How to use it
Login to your application, the Area Search icon in the toolbar on the map
- Click on the Area Search icon and draw the area you want to search
- Select a time period in the Area Search window and click Search
The Area Search window lists the tracks that match your search criteria. You can click on any result to draw it on the map.
If you want to search for specific events to know where and when these happened, you can do that too by selecting the Event Rule of your choice.