Getting started with GpsGate
When testing or implementing new business software, it can be hard to know where to start.
This article should help you get started with GpsGate. There are a few things we recommend you do early on, and they are listed below.
Once you get a vehicle online and some easy customizations made, you can start diving deeper and exploring other features.
Getting a vehicle online
- Testing with our device simulator
- Connecting a device to GpsGate
- Adding your device to your application
Organizing your fleet
Using your vehicle data
- Branding your application
- Customizing your workspace
- Setting languages and changing localization settings
- There are TONS of ways to customize GpsGate. Find out more here.