This plugin is a filter that makes it possible to discard device messages sent outside of working hours for reasons of privacy.
Weekly schedules can be defined and attached to roles. If a message is received from a user that belongs to a role that has a schedule defined, the time stamp in the message is checked against the schedule. If the timestamp is not within the scheduled working hours, the message will be discarded and not be registered in the database.
How to install
1. Log in to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins.
2. Download and install TrackingSchedule.
3. Go to the application privileges and features.
4. Enable the privilege under Plugins > TrackingSchedule > _UseTrackingSchedule.
1. Log in to the application as an administrator.
2. Select Tracking Schedules in the Windows menu.
3. A window of schedules will appear. Click on Add new Schedule.
A window with schedule properties will appear.
4. Define the schedule and give it a unique name.
5. When done editing the schedule, click the Save button.
The properties window will close and the schedule will appear in the schedule list window.
If the schedule was enabled for any role, filtering is now activated. It is possible to edit an existing schedule by clicking on it in the schedule list window.
- You should not assign more than one schedule to each role and not more than one role containing a schedule to each user.
- The timestamp used is the one reported by the device, not the arrival time at the GpsGate Server.
- Schedules are interpreted as being in the time zone of the application.