This plugin shows the coordinates and street address of any position you click on the map. This is very useful when importing and verifying the calibration of custom maps.
1. Install the Map Coordinates in Site Admin > Plugins
2. Enable the Map Coordinates privilege in your application properties under Privileges and Features
3. Click on Save
1. Log into your application.
2. Click on the map coordinates icon in the toolbar.
3. The Map Coordinates window will show up. Left click anywhere on the map to get the location.
Another way of using it is pasting the Lat / Long coordinates directly in the box. You will get an address if one is found at that location.
For example, you can try pasting 59.329517 18.074055 and check the results.
Copy the coordinates to the clipboard
Using this button you can copy the coordinates to your computer's clipboard to use it in an external application.
Note: the address format depends on the geocoder selected.