This plugin shows the coordinate and street address of a position you click on the map. This is very useful when importing and verifying the calibration of custom maps.
1. Install Map Coordinates in Site Admin > Plugins
2. Enable Map Coordinates privilege in your application properties under Privileges and Features
3. Click on Save.
1. Login into your application
2. Click on the Map coordinates icon in the toolbar
3. The Map Coordinates window will show up. Left click anywhere on the map to get the location.
Another way of using it is pasting the Lat / Long coordinates directly into the box. You will get an address if found at that location.
For example, you can try pasting: 59.329517 18.074055 and check the results.
Copy coordinates to clipboard
Using this button you can copy the coordinates to your computer's clipboard to use it in an external application.
Note: the address format depends on the geocoder selected.