Site Admin password reset
Have you forgotten the password to Site Admin and you just cannot get into your server?
If you have a server hosted by GpsGate, please contact support for a solution.
If you have your own server, installed and managed by yourself, run PasswordReset.exe
You find it under
- C:\GpsGateServer\Franson NMEA Service or
- C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GpsGateServer\Franson NMEA Service (in older installations).
- If you cannot find PasswordReset.exe use the download link below.
- The file has to be executed in the local server.
1. Password Reset tool download.
2. Copy the file to C:\GpsGateServer\Franson NMEA Service.
3. Execute the file and choose the options as needed.
4. (Important) once used, close the file.
- Close PasswordReset tool before updating any plugins. If the tool is opened, you won't be able to perform updates on your server. In this case you will see an error as below:
Error: There was an error during plugin deployment. Please click Continue.
- If PasswordReset gives an error message when you start it read this article to solve the problem.