REST APIs - overview
REST APIs are a powerful way to integrate your business systems with GpsGate. You can query information and update data in GpsGate in an automated fashion. You can drive these queries and updates based on events, user interactions, and more. We use standard HTTP features so they can be understood by many HTTP clients.
REST API usage examples
- Send GpsGate data to an external system.
- Integrate with your accounting system to automatically collect trip data.
- Share vehicle positions with your work order system.
- Send data to a data warehouse.
- Use a custom GpsGate client.
Missing an API resource?
Note that direct database access is not supported and that the database schema changes frequently between releases. Use the rich set of available web services and file exports available for integration.
If you miss functionality in our APIs, please open a ticket in support.