You can now retrieve acceleration data related to a crash event detected by ATrack and Teltonika devices and display it as a graph.
- Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
- Install Crash plugin.
- Access the application privileges
- Enable the privileges Plugins > Crash (_GetCrashData, _ViewCrashData).
- The devices should be configured to send crash data in ASCII format for ATrack, or binary format for Teltonika.
1. Log in to your application.
A new Crash column should be available in the vehicle list for ATrack or Teltonika devices that support this feature.
2. Click on the Crash data available message
A new window will open.
3. Click on a row to visualize data.
Clicking on an item in the list brings up a graphical representation of XYZ acceleration data received. ATrack devices send data from 500 ms before to 500 ms after the crash event. You can zoom the time axis of this graph, exactly like it is done for the track point graph.
You can also export the data to CSV from the ‘Export’ option in the context menu of the graph.