TR2003 IFTA report - no geocoding needed
GpsGate Server provides an IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) report used to simplify the reporting of fuel use by motor carriers that operate in more than one jurisdiction. This is a fuel tax report, listing all miles traveled in all participating jurisdictions.
1. Download and decompress this file.
2. Follow this guide to import geofences in an application using the KMZ file decompressed before. This file contains the geofences from the States in USA.
Make sure you set Create a group for each named fence to no!
3. In SiteAdmin, go to Import > Import > and from the input box, select Template.
4. Select the TR2003 IFTA Report.xml file and click in Import
5. Activate TR2003 IFTA in your application.
If you are using Geofences for geocoding and do not want to include the state wide geofences, please exclude the State KML group from geocoding.
Right click on the State KML group. Select Edit Group. Deselect "Use in Geocoding". Save.