Driver Login Report
This guide shows how to create a simple report listing periods when a driver was logged in to a vehicle.
1. Import the event rule driver login report.
2. Create a new instance of the EV1000 event rule report.
3. On the new instance, select as event rule, the Driver login report rule imported in step 1.
4. Select a tag that contains either vehicles or drivers (not both at the same time).
5. Save the report instance.
Now the new instance of the Event Report, points to the Driver detection rule script, and it should list all driver logins detected.