Driver Login Report
This guide shows how to create a simple report listing periods when a driver was logged in to a vehicle.
- Set up an event rule for driver detection.
- Enable script expressions in the application.
1. Import the event rule driver login report.
Read how to import event rules here.
2. Create a new instance of the EV1000 event rule report.
Read how to create a new instance of a report here.
3. On the new instance, select as event rule, the Driver login report rule imported in step 1.
4. Select a tag that contains either vehicles or drivers (not both at the same time).
Read more about how to create tags here.
5. Save the report instance.
Now the new instance of the Event Report, points to the Driver detection rule script, and it should list all driver logins detected.