Driver Login Report
This guide shows how to create a simple report listing periods when a driver was logged in to a vehicle that can be run for either drivers or vehicles.
- Set up an Event Rule for drivers.
- Enable Script Expressions.
Event rule setup
1. Create a new Event Rule, named, for example, DriverReport, and set it to Disabled. This way, the rule is not evaluated in live mode, but you can still generate reports for it.
2. In the 4. Expressions section, select Script Expression and edit it to contain the script below.
3. In the 5. Notifications section, select Report Argument notifiers like in the picture below and save the Rule.
1. Generate a copy of the EV1000 Event Rule report.
2. Click on the top header of the column labeled Vehicle, and choose Delete Column to remove it. We want to use the vehicle and driver data generated through Report Arguments instead.
3. Now save the new report.
4. Activate and configure this report for the application in which you created the DriverReport Rule.
Now your report is ready.