Driver Login Report
This guide shows how to create a simple report listing periods when a driver was logged in to a vehicle.
1. Import the event rule Driver login report.
Read how to import event rules here.
2. Create a new instance of the EV1000 event rule report.
Read how to create a new instance of a report here.
3. On the new instance, select as event rule, the Driver login report rule imported in step 1.
4. Select a tag that contains either Vehicles or Drivers (not both at the same time).
Read more about how to create tags here.
5. Save the report instance.
Note: you can select tags that contain vehicles or drivers.