Buckets: categorize users by colors
With Buckets you can quickly add users into different color categories to sort them out directly on the screen.
Categorize your users into colors
1. Right click into any user available in the Vehicle Panel and pick up a color for this user
Now your user will be categorized with the selected color
2. Repeat the process for each user you want to categorize
Display the color category
To visualize a particular group of users, select the color from the menu
Buckets offer additional options to make it easier to do/undo changes
Remove from Bucket: removes the selected user from its current bucket
Add all to Bucket: add all selected users into a bucket (by default to the blue bucket)
Clear all Buckets: goes back to the initial configuration without buckets assignments.
- Buckets are a temporary user assignment. If the browser is refreshed, you will loose your changes.
- Saving the Workspace won't save your buckets configuration.
- If you need to make permanent group assignments, use Views instead.