Buckets: categorize users by colors
With buckets, you can quickly add users into different color categories to sort them out directly on the screen.
Categorize your users into colors
1. Right-click on any user available in the Vehicles list and pick a color for this user:
Now your user will be categorized with the selected color.
2. Repeat the process for each user you want to categorize.
Display the color category
To view a particular group of users, select the color from the menu:
Buckets offer additional options to make it easier to do/undo changes:
Remove from Bucket: removes the selected user from its current bucket
Add all to Bucket: add all selected users to a bucket (by default, they are added to the blue bucket)
Clear all Buckets: goes back to the initial configuration without bucket assignments
- Buckets are a temporary user assignment. If the browser is refreshed, you will lose your changes.
- Saving the Workspace will not save your buckets configuration.
- If you need to make permanent group assignments, use Views instead.