Manage Columns: add variables in the Vehicles panel
The Vehicles panel in the Vehicle Tracker is customizable so that you see all of the data you need. You control the variables displayed in the Vehicles list by adding data columns.
1. In SiteAdmin > Applications, select an application to access its properties.
2. Enable the property _ManageColumns in Privileges and Features > Workspaces >
3. Save your application properties.
1. Log in to your application
2. Go to the Vehicle Panel, just click on the dropdown menu in the corner of the panel and select Manage Columns.
3. Search for the variable you want to display under the Variable category:
You will now see the newly added column in your Vehicles panel.
The new variable is also available in the Track points panel.