With the Area Search plugin, you can search a specific area on the map for your vehicle history.
With Area Search, you can instantly answer questions like:
- Who was here last Friday?
- How many times have we been here this week?
- When was the last time we were here?
- Who was speeding here?
Install Area Search
- Go to Site Admin > Plugins > install AreaSearch
- To enable AreaSearch, click on your application name and select > Privileges and Features > Plugins > AreaSearch
- Save your application
How to use it
Log in to your application. The Area Search icon is in the toolbar on the map:
- Click on the Area Search icon and draw a rectangle to select the area you want to search
- Select a time period in the Area Search window and click Search
The Area Search window lists the tracks that match your search criteria. You can click on any result to draw it on the map.
If you want to search for specific events to know where and when these happened, you can do that by selecting the event rule of your choice.