Optimizing your server's performance
Ensure that your server is optimized for performance. Your end users will have the best experience in a fast and responsive system. Whether you're using GpsGate On-site or GpsGate Cloud, you can use the tips below to boost your application and server performance.
A few quick tips:
- Keep your server updated with the latest release
- Use Firefox, Chrome, or Edge
- Only map the necessary device inputs
- Schedule email reports to run at an optimal time
- Maintain proper user privileges
- Avoid too many live alarms for event rules
To learn more about creating a great end user experience through an optimized server, read our full article of server performance tips.