Change to Desktop mode on your mobile browser
If you use your mobile browser (eg. Safari, Chrome, etc.) and want to navigate through GpsGate using a Desktop view like in your desktop computer, follow these steps.
Android: change to Desktop View
This method will depend on which version of Android you're using in your phone. The following method has been tested on Android 9 using Chrome.
1. Open the browser and enter GpsGate URL.
2. Tap first on Desktop version at the bottom left of the screen (1).
Once the Desktop version is loaded, tap on the browser additional options (2)
2. Despite enabling Desktop version, some browsers block this modality by default. Make sure it's disabled on the browser's options by selecting Desktop site.
3. Now you'll be able to see the interface as in Desktop mode.
iOS: change to Desktop view
The following method has been tested on iOS 12 using Safari.
1. Enter the GpsGate URL in the browser.
When the interface has been loaded, tap on Desktop version.
2. Tap and hold on the Refresh icon at the top-right of the screen (1).
Select Request Desktop Site option (2).
3. Now you should see the Desktop mode