Passenger Manager setup
Passenger Manager is now live in preview release. Passenger Manager is a back-end solution to track passengers in real-time and provide historical reporting. You can see an overview of the features in this article.
In order to use the Passenger Manager feature in GpsGate, follow the steps below to add the Passenger Manager plugin and privileges.
Site Admin setup
- Login to Site Admin and go to the Plugins tab
- Select the Beta from the dropdown
- Select the Get More Plugins > install the Passenger Manager plugin
Activate Passenger Manager
- Go to SiteAdmin > Applications (select an application) > Privileges and Features > Plugins > Passenger Manager. Enable all the privileges under that category.
- Save your application settings at the bottom of the page
RFID or iButton setup
Please note: RFID or iButton is required for Passenger Manager in order to check-in and check-out passengers. You can find out more about mapping RFID or iButton in this article.
That's it! You're ready to start using Passenger Manager. Find out how to use it in the Passenger Manager overview guide.