Dispatch setup and configuration
This article describes how to set up the Dispatch plugin and set the workspace to allow you to start creating jobs and routes.
Site Admin setup
- Log in to Site Admin and go to the Plugins tab
- Select the Get More Plugins > install the Dispatch plugin
- Go to Site Admin > Applications (select an application) > Privileges and Features > Plugins > Dispatch. Enable all the privileges under that category.
- Save your application settings at the bottom of the page.
Set up the workspace
The Dispatch panels are not there by default when you open an application with Dispatch for the first time. You need to enable the Dispatch panel and locate it on the interface in the best suitable place for the user. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Go to the menu Window > Dispatch
2. Move the panel to a suitable location by dragging & dropping the window
3. Go to the menu Workspace > Save As and set a name (e.g. Dispatch)
Once enabled, the Dispatch panel can be rearranged. A possible configuration is shown below.