Set a custom workspace as the default one for an application
This article describes how to replace the default workspace in an application. The new custom workspace will be the one that is applied by default to any user that has no custom workspace saved by themselves.
How to create your own workspace and make it the default for your application
1. Log in to your application.
2. Create a new workspace by adding/removing panels according to your preferences and Save it as Shared.
3. Go back to Site Admin → Applications → Manage Applications
4. Click on the Application to access its properties.
5. Select the property Workspace and select the workspace you want as the new default.
6. Click Save.