Add and review your Maintenance logs
This guide explains how to add and review Maintenance logs. If you want to add logs by import, check this guide instead.
Before having the possibility to add Maintenance logs you need:
1. Maintenance Setup
2. Create Maintenance Schedules
Why do I need to add Maintenance logs?
Maintenance logs are necessary to mark the starting point of a maintenance schedule and/or to specify when the last maintenance operation has taken place.
Add a new maintenance log
1. To add new maintenance logs go to Window > Maintenance > Status
2. Select which Vehicle you want to update the log from
3. Select which Event you want to update (the same vehicle could have multiple maintenance events under the same schedule).
4. Select + Log Event
5. Add a comment to the log, and then click in the green button Log
Now your event has been updated with the new log and the status went back to green.
Review and edit Maintenance logs
To review and/or edit Maintenance logs, follow the steps of Adding a Maintenance log up to step 4. In that step, select Show Log instead
Now all registered logs for that specific Event will be listed