How to remove users in batch
If you need to delete several users from your application and want to avoid the manual process editing each user, follow these steps.
Note! use this option with caution. Deleted users can't be recovered.
- Enable Batch Edit Users in your application
1. Create a new tag for all the users you want to remove (e.g.: to delete)
2. Include all the users into this new tag.
3. Save the to delete tag.
4. Open Batch Edit Users option in the Vehicles panel.
5. Select the Tag option and the tag created previously
6. Select Lifespan in the drop-down list and the option Remove.
7. Click Next
8. Click on Apply changes.
9. If you agree, finally confirm the operation clicking on Yes.