Branding the application log in page
With log in page branding, you can now customize your log in interface for your GpsGate Server installation.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More plugins
2. Install Branding plugin. If you already have Branding, make sure you run the latest version available by clicking on Update All.
1. The new Login branding feature is located in Site Admin > Settings.
2. Upload a Logotype.
3. Select a color for your background using the color picker or entering a hex color code.
4. Enable the option Branding Enabled > Yes (if you want to see the logo and color chosen).
5. Save your settings.
Now when you and your customers log in to your server from the desktop interface, the custom logo and color will appear.
Advanced (for developers only)
If you want to integrate your site with GpsGate login in a more advanced way, you can follow the different login integration procedures for web developers.