Custom branding the application login page
With login page branding, you can customize the login interface of your server.
An administrator user can update the login branding from within any application.
1. From the main menu, choose Server Administration -> Server -> Settings
2. Navigate to the Login branding tab. Click the lock and enter your password to make changes.
3. Enable branding with the toggle switch.
4. Upload your logo and select a color for the page background (use the color picker or enter a hex color code).
5. Enter the text to display on login pages. You can use this for your company contact information, important announcements, or however you'd like.
6. Save your settings.
Advanced (for developers only)
If you want to integrate your site with GpsGate login in a more advanced way, you can follow the different login integration procedures for web developers.