Driver ID in Tag expression
The Driver ID in Tag Event Rule expression is used to check if a driver is in a Tag or not.
This expression can for example be used to:
- Send a command to activate a vehicle from the server if a driver is authorized to use the vehicle.
- Create an alert if an unauthorized Driver ID is trying to login on a vehicle
Note: This requires the setup of a driver login setup in your application.
1. Go to SiteAdmin > Plugins > Get More Plugins.
2. Select Install Driver ID in Tag Expression plugin.
Activate it into your applications
3. Go to SiteAdmin > Applications and select your application.
4. Go to Privileges and Features > Plugins > and select Driver ID in Tag Expression.
5. Save the application changes
Using Driver ID in Tag in your Event Rules
1. Login to your application and create one or more Tags (Admin > Tags) that contain the drivers with Driver IDs that you want to check.
2. Create an Event Rule and in Step 4. Expressions select Driver ID in tag.
3. Select the Tag that you want to be checked by the rule. The variable used in Ibutton/RFID will depend on which value you did use when setting up the Driver login setup.
4. Finish setting up the rest of your event rule with your desired action for this event.
5. Click on Save to save your event rule.
You can test your event rule using SimOne.