TS1009 Sites Not Visited (POI)
This report shows which sites have been visited by a vehicle.
- Period Start: starting date from the parameters' selection.
- Period End: ending date from the parameters' selection.
- Total Sites: total number of sites not visited.
- A set of points of interest in the system.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Time On Site Report plugin.
4. Setup an event rule following the Time on Site for POIs method.
- If you have different POI Categories that might overlap, we recommend creating an additional Event Rule for each of those categories (you can use the event clone feature to speed this setup up) and create additional report instances of these reports, in which you will choose the different event rules copies you've created in each of them.