FU1005 Fuel Refill Report (detailed)
This report shows the fuel refills for the vehicles in the selected time period. A fuel refill is detected when the difference between a recent fuel level and the current one is considerably big.
- Date: date of the fuel consumption event
- Start Time: the time when the refill took place
- Duration: time the vehicle spent refilling
- Address: location where the refill took place
- Fuel Before: number of liters/gallons before the refill
- Fuel After: number of liters/gallons after the refill
- Refill Volume: number of liters/gallons filled
- Total Refills: total number of refills performed to the vehicle/s
- Duration Refill: total amount of time of the refills
- Sum Refill Volume: total amount of liters/gallons of fuel filled to the vehicle/s
This report works with devices with CAN bus fuel-reading capabilities.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the Fuel Report plugin.
4. Choose CAN fuel data input from the device mapper, and select the Fuel level variable.
- If the Fuel Level input is not in liters, you can convert to different units using device mapper scripting.
- If you have non-linear input data from your device you can convert non-linear data into liters using scripting.