FU1005 Fuel Refill Report (detailed)
This report shows the fuel refills for the vehicles in the selected time period. A fuel refill is detected when the difference between a recent fuel level and the current one is considerably big.
- Date: date of the fuel consumption event
- Start Time: the time when the refill took place
- Duration: time the vehicle spent refilling
- Address: location where the refill took place
- Fuel Before: amount of litres/gallons before the refill
- Fuel After: amount of litres/gallons after the refill
- Refill Volume: amount of litres/gallons filled
- Total Refills: total number of refills performed to the vehicle/s
- Duration Refill: total amount of time of the refills
- Sum Refill Volume: total amount of litres/gallons of fuel filled to the vehicle/s
This report works with devices with fuel-reading capabilities.
Check for compatible devices here.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Fuel Report plugin.
3. Activate the report into the application.
4. Choosing the correct Input from your device, select Fuel level variable in the Device Mapper.
Example 2 (CAN bus mapping)
Read more about the device mapper here.
- If the Fuel Level input is not in liters, you can convert to different units using device mapper scripting.
- If you have non-linear input data from your device you can convert non-linear data into liters using scripting.