TS1008 Sites Not Visited (Geofence)
This report shows sites not visited during the selected time period. This report is used to detect sites marked with geofences that have not been visited.
- Period Start: starting date from the parameters' selection.
- Period End: ending date from the parameters' selection.
- Total Sites: total number of sites not visited.
- A set of geofences in the system.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Time On Site Report plugin.
3. Activate the report into the application.
4. Setup an event rule following the Time on Site for Geofences method.
- If you have different Geofences Groups that may overlap, we recommend creating an additional Event Rule for each of those categories (you can use the event clone feature to speed this setup up) and create additional report instances of these reports, in which you will choose the different event rules copies you've created in each of them.