TS1006 Sites not visited
This report shows which POI’s or Geofences have not been visited in the selected time period. The report is sorted by POI category / Geofence group and list each below.
- Site category: the category of the site. If you use POIs you will see the POI category. If using Geofences, you will see Geofence groups.
- Site: the POI/Geofence visited.
- Total sites: total number of POI/Geofence visits.
- A set of Point of interest or Geofences and an Event Rule that triggers an event when a vehicle is at a POI or Geofence location.
- If you use both POIs and geofences, is recommended to create separate event rules for each (step 4 below).
- If you will display more than one POI category / geofence group in the report, create an additional rule for each POI category/geofence group. Read step 4 below.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Time On Site Report plugin.