EX1000 Export POI
Note: The Export POI report is deprecated. Please use the export POIs feature in GpsGate. If you continue to use this report, key data such as custom IDs will be missing.
The EX1000 report, allows exporting your application's points of interest (POIs) to a CSV format.
- Latitude: latitude of the POI
- Longitude: longitude of the POI
- Name: name of the POI
- Description: description of the POI if any
- Custom ID: unique identifier of the ID
This report works with any device. The report requires points of interest in the application.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the PointOfInterest plugin.
3. Activate the report in the application.