EC1001 Eco Report (detailed)
The EC1001 report counts the number of event occurrences and assigns Points based on the weight settings for each event type.
In the Score column, less points means the worst driving.
- Date: date when the harsh events took place.
- Score: The accumulated number of points is deducted from 100 resulting in a driver score (a driver without harsh events gets a score of 100 and a driver with too many harsh events gets a score of 0).
- Dist: distance driven by the vehicle.
- Max (Speed): maximum speed of the trip.
- Avg (Speed): average speed of the trip.
- Events (break, pts, etc.): individual scoring per event.
- Trip (time): the duration of the trip.
- Idle (time): the duration of the idle.
- O-spd: over speeding time.
This report requires a device capable of detecting harsh signals (e.g. harsh acceleration, harsh breaking, harsh cornering). Typically, this feature is included in devices that have an accelerometer on them.
Check for compatible devices here.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Eco Report plugin.
3. Activate the report into the application.
For more information about ECO report and how it works, read this guide.
To understand how the ECO report scoring system works, read this guide.