DI1000 Completed Jobs report
This report displays the jobs that has been marked as completed by the dispatchers, using the dispatch interface.
- Description: description of the job.
- Location: location of the job.
- Vehicle: the dispatcher of the job.
- Started: when the user marked the job as started.
- Completed: when the user marked the job as completed.
- Duration: the time difference between the Completed and Started columns
- Comment: the comment the worker saved on the job at completion.
- Total Jobs: the total number of completed jobs.
- Total Duration: the total duration of the jobs (see Duration).
This report work with any device. Dispatch plugin is required.
1. Follow the dispatch plugin setup instructions.
2. Activate the report into the application.