TS1010 Time on Site (Vehicle)
This report shows the visits to POIs or Geofences. The report is used to show the time and number of times spent on customer sites within the selected time period.
- Arrival Date: date when the vehicle has arrived to the site.
- Arrival Time: time when the vehicle has arrived to the site.
- Departure time: time when the vehicle has left the site.
- Duration: duration of the vehicle spent within the site.
- Site: the POI/geofence visited.
- Site category: the category of the site. If you use POIs you will see the POI category. If using Geofences, you will see geofence groups.
- Total Visits: the total number of visits to all sites displayed in the report.
- Total sites: total number of POI/geofence visits.
- Total Duration: Total duration in day, hour, minutes, seconds spent in all sites.
- A set of Point of interest or Geofences and an Event Rule that triggers an event when a vehicle is at a POI or geofence location.
- If you use both POIs and geofences, is recommended to create separate event rules for each (step 4 below).
- If you display more than one POI category / geofence group in the report, create an additional rule for each POI category/geofence group. Read step 4 below.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Time On Site Report plugin.
3. Activate the report into the application.
4. Follow the geofence visit report if you will use this report with geofences / Follow the POI visit report if you will use this report with POIs.