Visit All: check if all geofences/POIs in a tag have been visited
NOTE: this feature has been deprecated and we do not recommend its use. For more information, please refer to the deprecation schedule.
Visit All is an event expression that can be used to check that a vehicle has visited all geofences in a tag or all POIs in a POI category (within a specified time).
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the VisitAll plugin
1. Log in to an application
2. Create a new event rule
3. On step 4. Expression select Visit All
4. Select your Geofence or POI group
Example with Geofences
Example with POIs
5. Continue with customizing the rest of the rule as needed for step 5. Notifications and 6. Presentation if necessary.
6. Save your rule.