Visit All: check if all geofences/POIs in a tag have been visited
Visit All is an event expression that can be used to check that a vehicle has visited all geofences in a tag or all POIs in a POI category (within a specified time).
1. Go to SiteAdmin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install VisitAll plugin
1. Login to an application
2. Create a new event rule
3. On step 4. Expression select Visit All
4. Select your Geofence or POI group
Example with Geofences
Example with POIs
5. Continue with customizing the rest of the rule as needed for step 5. Notifications and 6. Presentation if necessary.
6. Save your rule clicking on Save.