How to obtain Tracks from users using REST API
This guide explains how to obtain the Tracks of the day from a specified user using REST API.
- Read how to enable REST API
- Read how to login and get an API token
- Read how to obtain the userID from a user
Tracks > Tracks
1. Login to http://host_name/comGpsGate/api/v.1/test
Note: replace host_name with your actual server IP address or host name.
2. Click on the resource name, then > Try it out
3. Insert the parameters required. This API resource requires app ID and date, userID, From, Until and Filter. Then press Execute.
Note: If you don't know your Application ID, you can obtain it as explained here.
4. In the response, you will see the Curl, Request URL and the actual response message with all the tracks of the selected day and time.