How to add custom fields to maintenance tasks
Custom fields are personalized fields that can be applied to the maintenance tasks that enables adding further information to them.
2. Enable the _EditCustomField privilege in your application
Adding custom fields to maintenance tasks
Creating the custom fields
1. To add them, select Maintenance > Schedules in your application
2. Now select the arrow at the top-right of the Schedules window
3. Add your custom field types
4. Click on Save
5. Follow the Maintenance Plugin guide to know how to add Maintenance Schedules
Enabling the custom fields
Each time you define a new event for your maintenance schedules, you will see the custom fields.
You must enable them by checking the left-hand box to make them visible.
Now the custom fields will be available each time you create a new maintenance log.