How to add Distance to TS1010 report
This article describes how to add distance factor to the TS1010 report.
Make sure you've followed the TS1010 report setup first.
Adding the Distance
1. Duplicate the TS1010 reports following this method.
2. Edit the report layout by adding a column.
3. Set the column name and add the variable [DistanceGps] or [DistanceOdo] if you prefer to display the device odometer.
Read more about how odometer works in GpsGate here.
4. Set the Unit to the cell. This will format the field (e.g.: displaying m for meters or km near the value), for example:
5. Save the report.
6. Activate the report in your application.