Getting started with your new GpsGate server
When testing or implementing a new business software, it can be hard to know where to start.
This article should help you get started with GpsGate. There are a few things we recommend you do early on, and they are listed below.
Once you get a vehicle online and some easy customizations made, you can start diving deeper and exploring other features.
Getting a vehicle online
- Testing with our device simulator
- Connecting a device to GpsGate
- Adding your device in your application
Organizing your fleet
Using your vehicle data
- Branding your application
- Customizing your workspace
- Setting languages and changing localization settings
- There are TONS of ways to customize GpsGate. Find out more here.