Dashboard example 1: see the number of vehicles moving & idling
In this guide, we will show how to create a dashboard to display the number of vehicles that are moving or idling in separate dashboard items panel.
Idling dashboard item
1. Click on the icon to add a new dashboard item
2. Select + Item > Condition based
3. Fill in the rest of the fields with the following info:
4. Save your dashboard item
Moving dashboard item
1 & 2 - repeat steps 1 and 2 above in the idling dashboard item sections above
3. Add the following conditions:
4. Save the current dashboard item
From the moment you save your dashboards, you can start viewing which vehicles are moving and which ones remain idle in real-time.
*You can easily add an extra condition to idling if you only want to measure the vehicles standing still with the ignition on:
You can also see the graph if you click on the icon