Accumulated Event Time in VehicleTracker
You can add an Event Duration column in the Vehicle Panel to know how long an event has been active.
To show an accumulated event duration in the Vehicles panel, follow these steps:
1. Follow the Event Rule step by step guide until step 5 (you need to define in step 4. Expressions which is the condition that will trigger your alert. This is not covered in this guide).
2. On step 5. Notifications select Text and add the Event Duration variable. You can name the Column header as you want.
3. Save the rule
4. Refresh your browser (usually CTRL+F5)
5. Select the new Event Duration column in the Vehicle Panel.
6. Now the Event Duration column is added to the Vehicles panel.
7. Save your Workspace to keep the changes.