Dispatch app configuration
With the Dispatch app, both available for iOS and Android, your workers will be able to update their job assignments in real-time on the go.
Read the introduction to Dispatch.
Read Dispatch worker setup.
Download the app
Scan the QR code using the camera app on your mobile phone to get direct access to the app.
- iOS (link)
- Android (link)
It works inside Camera app when Google Lens Suggestions is activated.
Dispatch app setup
You can set up the Dispatch app by either scanning a QR code or manually entering the server information.
a. Scanning QR Code
If you select the SCAN QR CODE option, you don't need to enter the server URL (see the manual process below).
To get the QR code, you'll need to select Connect Mobile App from the Vehicle Tracker.
- Note: the QR code generation requires a service given by GpsGate.
- If you receive an error message when trying to generate this code, contact support.
b. Manually enter login information
Open the Dispatch mobile app and fill in the following information:
- Server URL: your server URL (eg. yourcompany.com or acme.com/gpsgateserver, etc.)
- Username: the username created in step 3 in Worker Setup
- Password: the password created in step 3 in Worker Setup