Android Tracker WIFI Only registration
It's possible to use the Tracker Android app with Android devices that don't have mobile phone capabilities (for example, a tablet with only WIFI). To connect such a devices, follow this guide.
1. Read the Android Tracker app guide.
2. In the Android Tracker app, open Configure in the app to visualize the App ID
3. Select the Android WiFi Only device type and copy the App ID from the app into Device 1 > App ID
3. Save the user.
Connecting the App to the user
4. Edit your user again, and go to Device 1 and click in Register tracker
In this window you have these options:
5. Option a. Scan the QRcode with a barcode scanning app on the device and following the link
Note: then the QR code is read, you'll notice a notification in your camera app like in the picture View details
The Camera should now lead to the URL detected from the code and you'll be able to follow these steps (the images can vary depending on the Android version and phone model you own)
Option b. Clicking the button to send an email to the device and following the link (it will open your default email program on your computer). To receive and use the link, you need to have your favorite email provider in your phone.
Option c. Copying the URL directly from the box and sending it in any way you wish to the device and following the link.
Example: you copy the link in your PC's browser and send this link via Whatsapp web or Telegram desktop to your mobile.
6. After the link has been opened and accepted, you can now you can start GPS Tracking and Server Connection