Send commands to your devices using the mobile interface
This article explains how to send commands to your devices using the browser's mobile interface.
To send commands using the Fleet apps follow this guide instead.
Accessing the mobile interface
You get access to a mobile-simplified version of the Vehicle Tracker application when you log in from a browser using a mobile/tablet device or typing the URL of your server with the /m at the right of the URL
- Create template commands
- Enable the privileges to the user
- Launch the commands
1. Log in to the application with a designated user.
2. Select a vehicle and unfold Commands.
3. Click on Send.
4. A confirmation message will be prompted. Click on Send again to confirm.
5. A notification message will show up confirming the command's status.
Checking your commands history
By tapping on History you will get a list of the latest commands sent.
You will be able to display a specific number of latest commands or rather search by their name.
For more information about the commands status read how to use the commands panel guide.